ZEUS & SOPHIA - The active presence of the Agathon when working together.
1. ZEUS is the righteous ordering power.
2. SOPHIA is the sensitive and creative wisdom power.
HEPTAYAZATA - "The Seven Yazads or Beings Worthy of Worship" - all children of Zeus and Sophia
1. MITHRAS is the yazad of right-connection. He connects people to each other to form strong productive co-operating societies, and he connects people in their thoughts and behaviour to the ultimate God - what is real and good. Mithras is regarded as the chief yazad of the Heptayazata.
2. ANHITA is the yazad of nurture, care and protection. She is the most concerned to provide for new life to emerge into the world and to grow strong and healthy.
3. VAIUS is the yazad of stimulation and force. He blows into the world, creating movement, upsetting existing patterns and breaking through barriers. He can act for good, being an agent of challenge that stimulates life to grow, and dissolving structures that restrict or do harm. He can also act for bad, undermining good patterns and bringing death.
4. VENUS is the yazad of love, fertility and prosperity. Like Vaius she has a wild heart and represents the basic desires and drives that animate life.
5. FABER is the yazad of manufacture. He is the maker-god. He is the craftsman who crafts the material of the world into new designs.
6. HESTIA is the yazad of the hearth and home. She is the home-maker goddess. She is responsible for the happy functioning of the individual household and the wider 'homes' of the community , city and nation. She has a maiden daughter Vesta who has the role of tending the home-fire.
7. APOLLO is the yazad who has especial sensitivity and ability to see the underlying workings of things. He is the seer , the priest and healer. He is the bringer of music and dance.
The yazads can be considered to be in male/female pairs - i.e Zeus+Sophia, Mithras+Anhita, Vaius+Venus, Faber+Hestia with Apollo being unattached.