The Solitria consists of three persons: Solivictor, Mitras and Mitrana.
Solivictor is of neutral gender, Mitras is masculine and Mitrana is feminine.
Solivictor is the Conquering Sun or the worldly counterpart of the Solara - the unchanging source of Divine Light.
The Solivictor is a being that acts in the world to make the presence of the Solara felt.
Mitras (or Mithras)
Mithras is the masculine angel of Mitra. In other words Mithras is a personal image which appears in our minds in order to represent the meaning of the super-personal Mitra.
Mithras can be described in terms of seven personalities that he can take up:
- Mitras Ratus - Mithras the Guide, who teaches us what we should do, and dissuades us from wrong action.
- Mitras Ligator - Mithras the Connector - especially of people one to another. Mitras Ligator brings people together in friendship for mutual support, to create families, to create community life and also works to enable those less familiar with each other to work together in mutual trust and understanding.
- Mitras Pugnator - Mithras the Fighter who struggles for what is right against opposing powers.
- Mitras Laborator - Mithras the Worker who toils away day after day to maintain the good order.
- Mitras Faber - Mithras the Craftsman who creates new things in the world.
- Mitras Imperator - Mithras the Emperor who governs righteously with justice and in support of the common flourishing.
- Mitras Chrestus - Mithras the Good who serves the needs of others, especially those in particular difficulty.
Mitrana (or Anahita)
Mitrana is the chief feminine angel of Mitra and can be described as having three personalities:
- Mitrana Fluvia - Mitrana the Flowing who provides us with water to quench our thirst and milk to quench our hunger, who bathes us in life-giving energies, and who washes away our impurities, our troubles and ill-health.
- Mitrana Maria - who shelters and protects us from harm.
- Mitrana Sofica - Mitrana the Wise who works to attune us to Sophia-Mazda - the cosmic Wisdom.
Deomagnus or Great God is the Bonifer or Bringer of what is Good.
Deomagnus has three principle names which elucidate his nature: Solivictor, Ashura and Mazda.
- Solivictor is the Conquering Sun - the bringer of energy, light and good vibration to the world.
- Ashura means the Righteous Power or Righteous Governor which sets the world into Good Order.
- Mazda means Wisdom. Mazda is Active Wisdom or Wisdom alive in the world - the intelligence behind the Ashura.